Does any one know how toget rid of a water line in a pool? - how toget wax off cast iron pot
I have a pool of pebbles is quite high tech, but the tile water line. It is a dark field and have a calcium deficiency (white?) Accumulation around the pool all. How can I get rid of it?? I tried a pool said, soapy water, it does not work, however, and I tried CLR, but not yet seem to work. Help?
3 comments:
Check your local pool shop can some "Scale-B-Gone available" to. I hate the name, but love the product. Be careful with it, though. Bite! Paint it on-is a kind of gel and let stand for about 10 minutes. Then rinse. CAUTION: Use only in the bottom of the pool. It's burning holes in anything else. After removing the accumulation, clean tile week with the kite to avoid this problem in the future.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser you all !!!... try to delete it, Head & Hammer baking soda powder is cheap .... If all else fails, I have to scrub like crazy, though.
Have you tried Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? I use the swimming pool and Jacuzzi work ..... well ....... As if by magic.
Give 'em a try, you can for $ 1 discount, and buy without a doubt the best product I found for the purification of water supply.
Post a Comment